- Treat 100% human hair extensions and synthetic hair extensions gently.
- Nightly and before shampooing, carefully remove any tangles and gently brush through hair with a special looper brush with looped bristles designed to glide through hair extensions, wigs and hairpieces.
- Shampoo hair in the shower using a mild moisturizing shampoo. Lather hair gently and work the shampoo down the hair. Rinse and blot hair gently.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner daily and after shampooing and detangle hair gently using a wide-tooth comb. When shampooing at night, make sure hair is completely dry before going to bed. It’s best to let extensions air dry. If using a dryer, set on low heat and speed.
- To avoid tangling while you sleep, wrap hair up with a satin scarf or use a satin sleep cap or a satin pillow case to prevent friction.
View original post 172 more words