Causes of Dandruff
Some common causes of dandruff are the following
- Unclean habits
- Stress and emotional problems
- Skin diseases like psoriasis or eczema
- Dry skin
- Hard shampoos & sensitivity to hair care products
- Exposure to severe cold
- Excessive intake of oily and sweet foods
Precautions to be taken by those who have dandruff
There are certain precautions that should be taken by a person suffering from dandruff. Following these simple things could avoid contagion of dandruff.
- Avoid using combs used by other people. Especially, when a person is suffering dandruff, never use his/her comb. Dandruff is highly contagious.
- If you are suffering from dandruff and if you are using an anti dandruff shampoo, make sure you wash your comb every time after using the shampoo.
- Pay attention to the cleanliness of your hair. Make sure you take care of your hair and maintain it clean and healthy. Following a hygiene…
View original post 149 more words