What is in coconut?
It’s packed with vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6 as well as iron, calcium selenium, sodium, magnesium, manganese and phosphorus. It’s also a good source of proteins and natural oils.
How does coconut milk help hair? It:
- Helps to protect hair from the loss of protein.
- Boosts hair’s body/volume and shine by replenishing hair fibres with oil.
- Helps to repair damaged hair
- Helps to detangle hair.
- Helps to soften hair.
- Treats a dry flaky scalp.
- Helps to treat hair loss – not scientifically proven but some claim tis so!
- By protecting hair and the scalp, it helps hair grow.
If you are making a shampoo coconut oil gives it a moisturizing quality so that the shampoo doesn’t strip your hair.
If you are making a conditioner then it fortifies hair fibres…
View original post 59 more words