WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR HAIRFALL ?
We normally lose about fifty to hundred hair each day, more than this is a cause of concern. Hair growth has its own cycle, which normally lasts between two to six years. It grows, take rest, and falls out. Hair is made up of protein.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Over-exposure to sun
- Excess application of shampoos or colourants
- Unhealthy diet – inadequate protein or iron in your diet
- Physical or emotional stress
- Unclean scalp
- Hormonal changes
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Grind Amla(Indian Gooseberry), shikakai and dry neem leaves together and apply this paste on the hair.
- Mix egg white with curd and henna. Apply this on hair to prevent hair fall.
- Boil some leaves of henna with mustard oil. Massage of this oil is very effective to treat hair loss.
View original post 148 more words