2) For frizzy hair, use hair serum. Hair serum moisturizes your hair with light oil or silicone. Use only a few drops as too much serum would weigh down your hair and make it greasy. Apply on the ends and lightly working it up the length.
3) Keeping yourself well hydrated from the inside will make you glow on the outside. Always keep a water bottle with you while working, watching t.v or out shopping.
4) Don’t abuse your hair with heat and harsh chemicals. Chlorine in pools, hair dyes, bleaches and permanent treatments like straightening are damaging if done repeatedly.
5) Use sulphate, paraben and alcohol free shampoos. These strip moisture from your hair.
6) Use any hair oil like olive oil or coconut oil on damp hair. Applying…
View original post 87 more words